Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Hunter-dpz

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Hunter-dpz Empty [Declined]Hunter-dpz

Post  ditzak Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:10 am

Character
* Nick:Ditzak
* Class and Race:Hunter Troll
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total : 19 days 8 hours 15 minutes
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Ditzak
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Almost all LW things
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild?MC/bwl/AQ and more (i was hunter and a good pve guild)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:Almost all(still hunter )
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:Naxx fully/Almost maly/Sart/Voa
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? - Wowjutsu

Personal information:
* Sex:Male
* Nationality:Bulgarian
* Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? : well if there is raid yes and sometimes i farm gold
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Dynamic/GrimsoulLegion - no reason xD
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. : Well the survival talent build is the less nerfed for the hunter class( it does more dmg) and i think its best for this patch
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? : well i got too much for 2 weeks when i got 80 but then i started changing them and with time i got this gear but now i started lil lacking cuz we had no raid time
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? i think ur guild is better cuz u do more progress and u have more serious players
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?i dont know when ill stop playing the game im playing it for 4 years and i can leave behind other wow friends cuz theyre not that friendly xD

ditzak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Hunter-dpz Empty Re: [Declined]Hunter-dpz

Post  Waylon Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:44 pm

ditzak wrote:
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Dynamic/GrimsoulLegion - no reason xD

So you left your old guilds for no reason with a smiley and your became old enough to fuck legaly, thats positive enough to get you a no.

Declined.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down