Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Fury warrior - Gariz

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Fury warrior - Gariz Empty [Declined]Fury warrior - Gariz

Post  Gariz Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Character
* Nick: Gariz
* Class and Race: Warrior, Orc
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: 74 days
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Gariz
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Nope, I’m using my professions for extra socket slots and to gain gold Razz
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Cleared up to C´thun on my old ally Priest Thaek (on the realm Executas)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: cleared up to MH and BT on my Mage Teriz (Magtheridon)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Everything cleared except Os + 3 drakes Razz
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? /2 channel and when I was browsing forums

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Denmark
* Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? Yes, I usually raid form 19.00-00.00 so these raidhours should be no problem for me.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? My Previous guild was BigBadWolf and I left due to Real life issues causing me having no time to raid. Now after a break from wow, I´m back for good.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. I´m serious solid raider who knows when to laugh and when to focus. I always come prepared to raids and constantly trying to find new ways to improve my gameplay for me and teammates. You will never hear me crying about wiping and I´m always up for another try

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. Since it´s a good solid fury spec, as it is now I have taking the consideration that I´m the only furry warrior in raid since I have commanding presence. Also I could take the talent point from rampage and move it over to anger management if there is a feral druid in the raid. If we assume that I´m in a raid that fully supports my class then my spec will look like this:http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?tal=320032012330000000000000000000305043000505010053120510351000000000000000000000000000
Where I have taking Heroic fury if I should get slowed doing an encounter and put no talents points in precisions and weapon mastery since with the 3% hit buff from Boomkins/shadow priests I´m more than hit caped.

* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? The only really weak item in my inventory is my hands because of the haste and the lack of crit. (haste sucks to warriors since half of our damages comes from a Dot and the other half is a mix of instant attacks and melee white hits). But since nearly all the plate hands sucks to warriors, I don´t think it is big deal.

* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? The guild looks solid and I´m looking for a long term guild I can stay with and do progress in Ulduar and other challenges.

* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? I have been playing this game for more than 3 years and I´m not sure when I´m gonna quit it, but It would be a shame if I didn´t get to see Arthas dead by my hand before I leave.

Gariz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Fury warrior - Gariz Empty Re: [Declined]Fury warrior - Gariz

Post  Waylon Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:20 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 am

Even doh you have a good application, i have to declined it.

We have 2 very active fury warriors and we cant offer you a raid spot unless something changes.

Your welcome to make another try in the future.

Declined.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down