Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Kioskpantarn - 80 Holy Priest.

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Kioskpantarn - 80 Holy Priest. Empty [Declined]Kioskpantarn - 80 Holy Priest.

Post  Kioskish Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:09 am

Character
* Nick: Kioskpantarn.
* Class and Race: Undead Priest
* Level: Eh, 80.
* /played Write how much time spend in total Dunno, 'round 40-45 on this character. Will come to this laterz in the app.
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Kioskpantarn
* Professions: Can you craft something special? The 3 FR Gear @ Tailoring needed for example Sapphiron. Soon Epic Healing Gear.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? None.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: All between Kara - BT Cleared. Sunwell: 3/6.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none: Landstrom is a dickhead therefore I know him.
* Where and how did you hear about us? Landstrom.

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Sweden
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time to you spend ingame each day/week? yeye. I play when necessary, most when it's raids. Always got time to play EXCEPT weekends cuz I have a life.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Sin of Silence, disbanded. We've cleared Naxx first night or second or smth. Obsidian Sanctum was first or second as well, then disband.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. I have no gametime ATM since my guild disbanded and I won't pay for being unable to raid. I will watch Landstrom raid with you and see if you are capable of raiding and having no nuts around, no offence. If I get approved and invited, I will buy gametime and play with you.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
Psh. Because in my former guild SOS we had two priest healers. One with GS specc (<mine>) and the other with the spirit buff specc, perfect combination. GS and Spirit Buff is a must. As I heard from Landstrom you have already one priest, as well we can make a combination in here.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? It's shit. The other priest healer won 5 rolls (first raid - no DKP) or something on Naxx gear, therefore I have only gotten my Hands. But as always, skills > gear, and I will gear up, the better the guild the faster I gear-up.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? Cuz my RL Friend is in it. I want to raid, matches my times. Ofcourse, I want a good guild that dont fuck around, read tactics prior to the raid and actually can handle to down bosses and progress. I hope this guild are capable of this, well, in other words this is basic.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? TBC came out. No goals. I want to progress as a guild, I want to down bosses. I dont want to race against guilds to become something "cool in wow" like the nihilum fanclub have absolutely success in life, yeah i love sarcasm. Well, take a look and I'll be waitin the answer.

Kioskish

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Kioskpantarn - 80 Holy Priest. Empty Re: [Declined]Kioskpantarn - 80 Holy Priest.

Post  Landstrom Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:23 pm

invite this yerk, real pro bounce

Landstrom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Kioskpantarn - 80 Holy Priest. Empty Re: [Declined]Kioskpantarn - 80 Holy Priest.

Post  Waylon Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:17 am

whisp me ingame

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioskish Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 am

Waylon wrote:whisp me ingame

wont. I said loud and clear that i would whisp you if i got invited. so, gief an answer

Kioskish

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Your not in any position to demand anything.

With your attitude your better of finding another guild to go with your shit.

Declined.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down