Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Aseeri, Level 80 frostfire Mage

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Aseeri, Level 80 frostfire Mage Empty [Try]Aseeri, Level 80 frostfire Mage

Post  Aseeri Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm

* Nick:Aseeri
* Class and Race: Bloodelf Mage.
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: Right when TBC came out, so about 2 years.
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Aseeri
* Professions: Tailoring 440, enchanting 423.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: With what class and what guild? Cleared kara, mag, gruul, SSC, TK, ZA with my mage, was mostly with Totemist and his guild.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Cleared OS 10/25, VoA 10/25, all heroic dungeons, and just one quarter of naxx 10 man.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? Totemist and Hollow.

* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Bahrain
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? Yes, attend aswell as be fully prepared for them.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? I was never in a guild, always with my cuzins totemist and the others.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. I have been capable of clearing almost every content that came in my way while i had the time to do so guildless and i just thought it would be time to finally join a guild and set a new course for my mage in WoW. Would be nice to be a part of a guild's progress and first kills in raids rather then go to pugs like i usually do nowadays.

* Talents: With this talent it gives me the best of two specs. while im mostly fire speced i am still able to use frost spells which can help me in PvE and in PvP.
* Gear: Gear is not really a priority for me though progress would most likely satisfy me even more. But ofcourse gear is essential for progressing in both pugs and guilds which is why i place gear as a number 1 priority.
* Guild: I have been told that joining twisted faith would be an opportunity for me to grasp a new view of the game raidwise and socialy. This is something new but ive been updated with all the needed assesments for raiding such as ventrilo and the sign up/raid timings so i believe i should be fully prepared for whatever comes my way.
* WoW goals: Like any other WoW gamer i play the game because it is the best MMORPG game out there right now and there is yet to be even the release of anything close to the gameplay, storyline, and community that WoW has atm so ill be playing the game until something major comes up or everyone shifts to a new more advanced game.

Aseeri

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

[Try]Aseeri, Level 80 frostfire Mage Empty Re: [Try]Aseeri, Level 80 frostfire Mage

Post  Waylon Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:18 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

[Try]Aseeri, Level 80 frostfire Mage Empty Re: [Try]Aseeri, Level 80 frostfire Mage

Post  Waylon Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:18 pm

speak with me ingame for a chatt

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down