Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Jaou - Demon/Destro Warlock

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Jaou - Demon/Destro Warlock Empty [Declined]Jaou - Demon/Destro Warlock

Post  Jaou Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Character
* Nick: Jaou
* Class and Race: Bloodelf Warlock
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: I've played since "Vanilla/Classic WoW" as an Alliance and rerolled Horde when TBC launched.
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Jaou
* Professions: Enchanting & Jewelcrafting (I was Tailoring 442, however I found JC to be more rewarding).
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Cleared Naxx (preBC), AQ20/40, Onxyia, ZG, BWL, Molten Core as a Human lvl 60 Paladin (Holy and Prot) <Brotherhood of Light> Alonsus.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: All; Kara, Gruul, TK, SSC, BT, MH, SWP, ZA and Maggy as a Belf lvl 70 Rogue <Forgotten Few> Hellscream.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Cleared all content so far, all norm/hc dungeon. OS10/25, VoA10/25, EoE10/25, Naxx10/25.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us?: Waylon on Trade chat in Dalaran.

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: UK
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid?: Always.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?: I joined a few lvling guilds which I had emense fun in and when it came to raiding I joined a guild called <Moonchild> sadly they where in the process of gearing their officers before guild running us. They then merged with another guild and created <Effect> this time we had to wait for the other guilds officers to gear up so they can run us. When our time came to raid, the officers left out of selfish reasons and joined <Towel> so they can leech from an already established guild's sucess (well this is how most of us felt). Basically we all got used. Most of the "lower ranked" members PuGGed to sucess and in the end we managed to get better gear than the officers who wanted nothing but greed. I've been in 4-5 guilds on Magtheridon as a lvl 80 and I've only seemed to have had 2 guild runs due to "guild politics", 1 which was only half done due to slackers (whom were also "higher ranked" than us -.-). So for my raiding experience with a guild on this server sucks...I've yet to see a good dedicated guild that don't do stupid merges and mess up their members for petty material possessions.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here: I've managed to get this far in the game 3-4 times rerolling and my last reroll, w/o a guild so I am pretty much dedicated in exploring the new content as far as PvE goes. I can literally continue to PuG in PvE but I am more of a team player, I like to be apart of a community of people that want to share the same insight to the game as I do. Back when I was lvling my Human Pally, I really enjoyed the guild just kicking back and talking rubbish and in general having a laugh whilst doing it. In the end this is a game and a game to be enoyed, I really do miss that element of the game.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Being Demonology I can gain a massive boost in SP which means I can use gem slots to stack other useful stats such as hitcapping for wrath (which is like 300+ I think now, TBC was 202 for lvl70 raids). Being Destruction I can give my spells a boost in DPS and damage overall, e.g. right now I am a fire Warlock so my fire spells gain 5%/10% in SP (which is helpful since I get a ton from the Demon tree) and in crit.
* Gear: My gear is fine right now, however I would like to complete my set and get those extra trinks for the next new raid (Ulduar). For me exploring and revisiting raid instances is fun on it's own, be it for nostalgic reasons or just to farm for fun (time killing).
* Guild: Well my latest guild <Incision> merged (sigh cakes) with <Umbra Eques> (Shadow Knights) and the GL of Incision had his own agenda, he ninja'd from Umbra's guild bank and then left leaving behind him a mess...people from the original Umbra left and Incision members who where behind the GL followed him. Really sad and pathetic if you ask me...So really I can't compare this guild to another since my experience so far has just been a bunch of kids behind a computer screen backstabbing each other for a few digital e-peen points...hardly any loyalty these days...
* WoW goals: I don't plan on stopping playing this game. WoW for me builds more of a nostalgic view each time I play with friends. It's like going out with your friends and going to the same "hang out" place for several years only to reflect on the good and bad times we've had. WoW once did this for me back when I was lvling my Alliance character and Horde character on TBC and I'd like to experience this again on Wrath with a dedicated and loyal bunch of people full of personality to share our experiences with.
Jaou
Jaou

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Jaou - Demon/Destro Warlock Empty Re: [Declined]Jaou - Demon/Destro Warlock

Post  HirkeN Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Very nice apply, liked it alot and your gear is kinda nice also. I vote for this guy.

HirkeN

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Jaou - Demon/Destro Warlock Empty Re: [Declined]Jaou - Demon/Destro Warlock

Post  Waylon Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:27 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:06 pm

speak with me ingame for a chatt

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down