Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Optiik hunter

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Optiik hunter Empty [Declined]Optiik hunter

Post  Optik Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Character
* Nick:Optiik
* Class and Race:Hunter troll
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total 30 days and 15 hours
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Optiik
* Professions: Can you craft something special?Im Growing the skill so no not yet but soon yeah i will
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? I didnt raided so much in Pre-Bc i maked Molten core zul gurub onyxia
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:Here it is Kara zul aman Mount hyjal Black temple dougons
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:Naxx 10 mans (at 25 mans i didnt have with who) Voa (10 and 25 mans)OS(10 and 25 mans)al heroics and doungeos (at malygos i always wipe at 20% or less knew what to do)
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us?When i played i saw you and liked and how i didnt have a guild i decided i wana join.

Personal information:
* Sex:Male
* Nationality:Roumanian
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid?yes i can
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?They didnt progresed in wotlk raiding i geared better with LFG and i decided to leave
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.
yeah i'm not a nerd i dont wana stay all day at PC playing wow having a real life but wow is a part of my daily rutine so i can manage some instances with friend and guild.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:

Talents:I am speced 7/13/51 Survival speced i chose these talent build because is good makes a lot of dmg more mana regenerations for me and party members , my traps are gooder. affraid
Gear:Hmm let me see i'm Pve geared aiming to make a pvp set to. i chose pve gear because is more fun to pve. I am axed more on agility so i soket them with agility and ap. The enchats i chose are Ap crit and some hit.The gear i just maked is maked in my opinion fast because is a good pve server u can raid at what hour u want, when i enter wow i just look in LFG and always find the raid i need so not so hard.
Guild:I want to join u because i like the guild very much tobard kool, nice ppl, progresive, i dont have any now so i wana join and stay here untill chuck norris deletes wow lol! This guild is More better than the others i've been because more ppl with full xp in wotlk raiding content and geared as same.
WoW goals:I think il play this game till il make a family.I want to achieve ultimate gear make more friends ingame etc. I will abandon other ppl ingame helping for pve progression il help them other time i think they will understand.

Optik,from romania

Optik

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Optiik hunter Empty Re: [Declined]Optiik hunter

Post  Waylon Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:41 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Optiik hunter Empty Optiik hunter

Post  Optik Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:08 am

Ok thanks for your time .

Optik

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Thanks for showing intresst to join us.

Atm we have no room for another hunter in our raid rotation.
I also have some doubts about your ap and how well you fit in in our guild.

So your ap is here by declined and i wish you good luck finding another guild.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down