Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Denaro - Warrior

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]Denaro - Warrior Empty [Declined]Denaro - Warrior

Post  DDenaroo Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Dear Officer/GM,

please consider the fact that I am applying with a character that is not yet 80. Please let this not affect my skill or anything that is going to be of influence on your decision. Due to some personal problems which I rather not state in a public place like this.

I thank you for your understanding

Character
* Nick:
Denaro
* Class and Race:
Warrior - Undead
* Level:
77/78
* /played Write how much time spend in total
I am not online right now but around 30-40 days if it isn't more. Note that this is my second warrior, my first one was alliance. I had over 150 days played on that one.
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Denaro
* Professions: Can you craft something special?
I have choses mining and inscription, these professions will be on 450 both the day I ding 80.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild?
Unity(agamaggan):
Zul gurub
Molten core

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:
I transferred my alliance character to Darksorrow due to facts of some inguild trouble.

Ninjapartio(Darksorrow)
All the TBC raids were cleared, I have experience from Midnight- Brutallus

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:
None
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
Solatine would die for me, I would die for him.
* Where and how did you hear about us?
I have a good personal relationship with Solatine, he told me a lot about your guild which sounded and still sounds very interesting

Personal information:
* Sex:
Male
* Nationality:
Dutch/Italian
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid?
I am good with that, though timm 0.00- 1.00 will do also for me
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?
Unity: Our GM was a lootwhore, he had his own part of "lickers" in the guild which didn't work out well after we cleared MC a few times

Ninjapartio:
I had to quit the game due to financial issues, so I sold my character.

Chronic:
Look up for the statement why I am not 80 yet Smile

* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.
I will tell you some more things about me.
I live in Amsterdam(no I don't smoke weed, I don't visit the red light district every day). I speak 3 languages, Dutch, English and Italian. I like to listen to music, all kinds to be honest except death metal. I am a huge football fan!!! I support 2 clubs and 2 country's. AFC AJAX and the Netherlands and AC MILAN and Italia.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents:
I think that my talentree is rather how it should be for a protection warrior, there is no explanation to be done. The only thing that people can discuss about is whether you put your last 3 points in Armored to the teeth or Deep wounds, I choosefor Armored to the teeth.
* Gear:
I am currently wearing t6 and t6 like gear. I will look forward to improve my gear as soon as I hit 80. I will change a few items immediatly with level 80 BoE epics. After that I am looking forward if I point out a gearlike goal to be ready for ulduar as soon as possible, or as soon as the guild lets me be.
* Guild:
I have, as you read, heared a lot of positive things from Solatine. Twisted faith is not only a good progressing PvE guild but also a good and warm social community. I am looking forward being part of it.
Well, what you lack...to be very honest my friend, I don't know.

What I do know is what I can offer, please let me explain.
Every guild, I think, can use a player that has full knowledge of his class, raiding, leading and maturity. I have challenged a lot of things on my career as a WoW player. I have wiped for hours on raggy, hakar, Vasjh,Kaelthas, Mother sharaz, requeliem of souls and ofcourse illidan and the first bosses in SWP. I know how to handle those situations.
I also, because I was used to lead raids, am used to explaining tactics for every class/duty in the raid. I have not only knowledge of my class but also of other people their classes, atleast enough to give them a helping hand when needed.
Also I will assure you that if you choose me, the name < Twisted Faith > will be handled with care, honor and respect. Never will you find me being a disgrace to the guild and his members. I will give my best to be as I am, a social, calm and respected player as I have always been.

* WoW goals:
I want to play this game untill blizzard/activision cannot give me anymore challenges, this doesn't mean that when I am done with the content that I will quit, no. Basicly I will try to play this game for many more years.
If I want I can go make a ally character and play with in real friends, but I rather play with people of my kind, people with skills, a proper working raiding state of mind. People that take the game serious!

I hope my application will suit to your standards, if not...no hard feelings. I wish you guys already the best of luck!

I salute you.

Denaro

DDenaroo

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Denaro - Warrior Empty Re: [Declined]Denaro - Warrior

Post  Alcyoneus Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:00 pm

awesome apl. and we could use warrior tank a lot. U have great exp. and good persons aura, if i may say so Smile.

Alcyoneus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  DDenaroo Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 pm

First of all, thank you for the fast reply!

Also I want to thank you for being positive about it! I am looking forward to be damage taking whore for you guys Very Happy

DDenaroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:59 am

DDenaroo wrote:
I will tell you some more things about me.
I live in Amsterdam(no I don't smoke weed, I don't visit the red light district every day)Denaro

This must be a lie!?

And have Solatine as a vouch person is making all my warning signs flash up blinking red in my face and fire alaram sounding all the way to sweden!

On a more serious note, Atm we are full on tanks, i dont know what Alcyoneus is talking about, maybe he know something i dont ?! Shocked
With the current raid instance delivered to us we are not using moe then 2 tanks in a raid, only patchwerk that needs a third and have have 3 very active tanks and a feral druid inc that will make it 4 active tanks and add a new recruted DK tank will make it 5 tanks for 2 raiding spots. If you do the math fast you will see what position that will put you in.

Im not sure yet what will be the tanking situation will be in Uludar but if it changes to more need of tanks, you could be a good solution.

I can give you a social status rank, means u can hang with us, talk shit about all other guilds, drink some bear and tag along for some less serious raiding in vault, naxx 10 etc and do some hc`s to gear you up for Uludar.

But i want you to understand that i can offer you a HC raid spot atm, that is with our current situation impossible, if you seek that you better of somewhere else.
Neither you or me know what the future will bring with raiding etc, so let us know if you prefer to pass or want a social rank.

/endofwalloftext

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DDenaroo Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:14 am

Dear Waylon,

yeah I totally understand that.

hahahaha all lights blinking red Razz xD, yeah sola is a bastard from norway so I know Razz

Anyway, I will do with that. It is impossible to get even a heroic on Magtheridon even with my gear. I guess I just have to prove that I am worth it. I will be happy to do that. I will whisper you when I am online then mate!!

*psst about Solatine....he loves it when his girl fucks him with a strap-on..., I didn't tell you this ok? cheers *

Cheers!!!

DDenaroo

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Denaro - Warrior Empty wooot!!!

Post  solatine Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:48 pm

[quote]And have Solatine as a vouch person is making all my warning signs flash up blinking red in my face and fire alaram sounding all the way to sweden

U evil Telia guy..... I feel its a conspiracy aganist me... Like yesterday in Voa Hc....... Mhmmmmm affraid

And mister mafia guy Denaro, why do u lie in ur application??
When i visited u in amsterdam, all u did, all day long was:"smoke weed, and order fat german ladies to do lapdances for u" Ofc ppl, i wasnt involved in that.

And for ur information Mafia man, strap-on is so SWEDISH, here in norway we use spoons Twisted Evil
solatine
solatine

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DDenaroo Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:18 pm

solatine wrote:

here in norway we use spoons Twisted Evil

Hehe, well I guess that my application is a reason for a lot to discuss now Solatine...tell me....how large are the spoons you use???

Please let me know so I can get you a nice birthday present Smile

Oh btw I don't only do fat german women, I like the swedish girls too!

DDenaroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down