Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Mage app. Alyná

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Mage app. Alyná Empty [Try]Mage app. Alyná

Post  Alyná Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Character
* Nick:

Alyná

* Class and Race:

Undead female mage

* Level:

* /played Write how much time spend in total:

ive played on this char for 227 days. 20 hours 25 mins. So i know the mage class by heart.

* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Alyn%C3%A1

* Professions: Can you craft something special?

Alchemy/tailoring. I have maxed my alchemy. Can make pretty much everything that has to offer. Havent yet maxed my tailoring, due to im gonna switch that out soon.

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild?

Killed Neferian, Ragnaros. Ossirian, and up til Twins in AQ 40 and ofc all other bosses in those instances.

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:

Cleared everything besides Kiljaeden. Had the pleasure of trying him a few times.

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:

Cleared everyhing so far here. VoA 10/25 man. Sartharion 10/25, tried him with 2 drakes. but havent killed him yet with those up. Cleared Naxx 10/25.

* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:

* Where and how did you hear about us?

I saw your note in trade last night, and thought i might try out to apply. You seem like a guild that knows what you want and how to get it. That appeals to me. I need some serious raiding, with mature and responsive people. And i think you lot can submit that.

Personal information:

32 years of age

* Sex:

Male

* Nationality:

Danish

* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid?

I cant promise i can attend every raid, due to i work in different shifts. But most raids i can attend ofc.

* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?

Was in fused. Didnt really like it there. Not my kind of guild. Thought that a pure danish guild was what i needed. But i was wrong.

* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

I can add that im a dedicated and serious raider, im always prepared and shows up early. im almost to much online sometimes Smile

Deeper analysis about you and your char:

* Talents:

Im currently arcane specced "57/3/11" due to the increase in dmg buff aka glyphs and talents. The spec has a nice rotation and hands out some serious dmg. ofc it has its flaws, but imo its a pretty good allround spec.

* Gear:

At the moment i feel like i lack a few pieces of gear. A better neck, ring and gloves. Still having a few pieces of heroes is just not good enough, but soon ill have enough emblem to get t 7.5 shoulders.

* Guild:

Im hoping for a bit more serious raiding and some social aspect. I would be lying if i said that i didnt want epics, but still its not everything to me. i want some progress above anything. The social aspect i damn important to me. And for godsake no whiners Smile

* WoW goals:

My goals are simple. To raid endgame content at the highest lvl. Have some fun and making some new friends.

Cheers Alyná

P.s for further info dont hesitate to /w me online.

Alyná

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

[Try]Mage app. Alyná Empty Re: [Try]Mage app. Alyná

Post  Waylon Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 am

You seem to be what we are looking for.

Decent ap, not mind blowing, short answers etc.
You have some raid history, gear and spell dmg to go with it.

I supose you dealing atleast 3k dps to a singel target is not a problem?

/w me ingame

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

[Try]Mage app. Alyná Empty Re: [Try]Mage app. Alyná

Post  Alyná Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Keeping up 3k dps isnt a prob at all.

Alyná

Number of posts : 5