Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Drúzz - DK

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Drúzz - DK Empty [Try]Drúzz - DK

Post  Druzz Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Character
* Nick: Drúzz
* Class and Race: Orc death knight
* Level: 73 atm
* /played Write how much time spend in total 2 dagar
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Dr%C3%BAzz
* Professions: Can you craft something special? inga atm men i 80 kommer jag lvla upp 2 yrken
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Onyxia och ragnaros
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: hela kara, hela gruul, maggy , halva ZA, TK, lite MH och BT
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? I general chat

Personal information:
* Sex: Kille
* Nationality: Sweden
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time to you spend ingame each day/week? Ja , men inte säker på exakt alla pgn läxor men nästan alla kan jag
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Jag är i Unforgiven nu.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
Jag är unholy just nu för att det är lättare att tank som unholy i 5 man instancer bara för att man har mer aoe att göra. Men i 80 kommer jag nog vara frost som tank.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? Mitt gear är lite Cobolt gear från en BS som gjort till mig , har också lite från instance quests. jag vill få det bästa tank gearet för DKs
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? Ni är svenskar och det är ett stort +, och jag tycker det är kul att raida med svenskar, och jag letar efter en pve guild att joina så tyckte jag denna verkar bra.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for
pve-progress? Ja ifall det är raid så. Och jag kommer inte sluta spela så som det är nu på ett långt tag. Jag vill progressa så snabbt som möjligt och komma högt i raidandet.

Druzz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

[Try]Drúzz - DK Empty Re: [Try]Drúzz - DK

Post  Waylon Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Noted, will give a statement later

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com