Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Taurish-Feral Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Taurish-Feral Druid Empty [Try]Taurish-Feral Druid

Post  taurish Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:30 am

Character
* Nick:Taurish
* Class and Race:Tauren Druid
* Level:80

* /played Write how much time spend in total: 64 days 21hours 12 minutes 13 seconds

* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Taurish

* Professions: Can you craft something special? Har encahnting och väldigt låg skill i mining

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild: Spelade inte wow i pretbc

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: vi dödade dom två första bossarna i SWP på stormreaver i guilden colour

* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:

* Where and how did you hear about us? i general channel

personal information:
* Sex:male
* Nationality:svensk

* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time to you spend ingame each day/week? jag spelar runt 9 timmar på vardagarna och 13 timmar på helgerna

* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? jag flyttade från stormreaver för att mina IRL kompisar skulle flytta hit ochså

* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. Inte vad jag kommer på just nu

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.jag har provat balance,resto och nu feral och jag känner att det är roligast att vara tank gillar att ta mycket stryk Razz

* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster?
What gear are you aiming for? jag har mest blått gear just nu, försöker att gå så många heroics som möjligt per dag för att geara upp mig. Jag tror nog att jag har ganska balancerade stats behöver nog lite mer dodge det är aldrig dålig att ha för mycket dodge.

* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? jag vill joina er för att jag vill raida naxxramas just nu är jag bara med i en guild som jag och några kompisar ha gjort bara för att vara inågon guild.

* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? jag kommer nog spela det här spelet väldigt länge, jag vill få lite mer vänner på den här realmen känner bara 2 stycken här just nu och ha en bra tid medans jag raidar

taurish

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

[Try]Taurish-Feral Druid Empty Re: [Try]Taurish-Feral Druid

Post  Waylon Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:11 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com