Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Mecano, DK (atm dps)

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Mecano, DK (atm dps) Empty [Try]Mecano, DK (atm dps)

Post  Mecano Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Character

* Nick: Mecano
* Class and Race: Deathknight, Tauren
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total : this char 7 days 12 hours (old lvl 70 mage on spinebreaker: 58 days 9 hours)
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Mecano
* Professions: Can you craft something special? atm nothing special, 450 mining and gonna lvl blacksmithing
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? With Mage only ZG (dont remember what guild)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Gruul, SSC, and bit TK server first etc.(The Ancient, spinebreaker) after that i took a break from maybe 3/4 till Wotlk Very Happy
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Voa 10/25 man
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none: -
* Where and how did you hear about us? Someone was spamming about recruiting lol!

Personal information:

* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Netherlands
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? Yes
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Didnt joined any guilds yet with my dk.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. Im a serious player looking for some serious raiding and not fooling around, and to have fun ofcourse Very Happy . I can speak english and i understand it to Razz, can come on ts or vent if req.

More Info

* Talents: atm 17/0/54 Unholy, willing to respec to improve dps in raids etc.
* Gear: Transfered to this server 2 weeks ago (had 0 epics). Doing hc's now to get better gear (epics etc.) and buying items from ah to improve.
* Guild: Want to join a guild again, and its hard to find one as dk. And i saw a spot open. Dont know if u guys are nice?(i hope so Embarassed )
* WoW goals: Playing Aslong its interests me think almost every night, What i want to achive?; Having fun, doing raids, clear some end-game raids. Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?; Yes i do, but social life > WoW (im sorry Embarassed Razz )

If u want more information u can contact me in-game or if u wanna do a heroic to check me out etc. U know how to find me Wink

Greetz Patrick.

Last edited by Mecano on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mecano

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

[Try]Mecano, DK (atm dps) Empty Re: [Try]Mecano, DK (atm dps)

Post  Waylon Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:51 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum