Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Blötfis - Frost fire mage.

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Blötfis - Frost fire mage. Empty [Declined]Blötfis - Frost fire mage.

Post  kakke Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 pm

* Nick: Blötfis.
* Class and Race: Undead Mage.
* Level: 80.
* /played Write how much time spend in total: Alright, i just got 38 days on this char but, i have played a other mage the times in bc, was like 84 days played on that one Smile, also played a rogue to 80 now.
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Bl%C3%B6tfis
* Professions: Skilling up atm.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: Only done pugs on 70.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Mage - N B T D, cleared all from gruul to mh and 3/9 bt, Did 8/9 bt with ShowDeath. Done illidan in a pug also. Never played in the 2.4 patch when swp came. But done whole Swp on 80 now ^^.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Cleared naxx with my rogue both 10 and 25 man , done only 13/15 with my mage, cleared sartharion 10 n 25 too.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us?: In the trade channel ^^

Personal information:
* Sex: Male.
* Nationality: Sweden.
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid?: yes, can raid all days a week from 18-23.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?: Havent got any serious guild yet. Mostly done pugs and been causual in my brothers guild when wotlk was out Very Happy
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
Frost fire is the best dps spec atm atleast and its great Smile
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? I need 2 more parts of t7, allways been unlucky with the drops. Aiming for best gear ingame ofc! Razz
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?: More raids, since we just got like 1 raids a week and im getting too boored of it so i want a active guild with great progress..
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?: Really dont know, i dont got like any plans for stop playing but a long time more atleast Smile

kakke

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Blötfis - Frost fire mage. Empty Re: [Declined]Blötfis - Frost fire mage.

Post  Waylon Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Blötfis - Frost fire mage. Empty Re: [Declined]Blötfis - Frost fire mage.

Post  Waylon Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 pm

speak with me ingame

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down