Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Totemist, Restoration Shaman

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Totemist, Restoration Shaman Empty [Try]Totemist, Restoration Shaman

Post  Totemist Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:40 am

* Nick:- Totemist "Totemist the Terrorist".

* Class and Race:- Tauren Shaman.

* Level:- 80

* /played Write how much time spend in total:- I have been playing WoW for about 3 and a half to 4 years so far, basically since its been released.

* A link to your gear and talents:- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Totemist

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC:- ZG, MC, BWL cleared with unforgettable, different nickname when was on the shaman and also the clearing of BT was with my priest, both raided as healers.

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:- Kara, ZA, SSC, TK, Mag, BT, Hyjal, and half of sunwell with TNE (The Noble Europeans) in the server Agammagan. We were back then the first guild to clear BT and sunwell. Didnt finish clearing Sunwell with them because was pointless after the patch, was just not anything hard anymore...didnt feel like an accomplishment killing the tough end game bosses in there. The intense healing and max dps, and the constant rotation of tanking was great while it lasted, then they made it so that retards would be able to kill kil'jaedon.

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:- It has been less then one day since i hit 80 so i cant really say much about WoTLK.

* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:- Hollow, he's told me that Twisted faith is a good well functioning raiding guild and that their in need of healers atm so decided to go for it.

- My gear is mostly consisting of lvl 70 items, t6 from hyjal and BT and sunwell trash loot but i will do my best to gear myself up with the time i have to spare. I am able to offer the dedication that is required from every member, or Raider in the guild. Arrive in time for raids, offer my full attention during raid times, come prepared like i always have been in the past, aswell as keep it casual to keep a balance between my RL and WoW. Dont want to go through the same phase i did when i was lvl 60 Evil or Very Mad . Basically all i can ask for is a chance and help with the tough time of gearing up...ive hit 80 equiped my resto gear and have been rejected 16 times in a total of 1 hour due to my lvl 70 gear.

Personal information:
*I'm a 19 year old university student living in the kingdom of bahrain, an Island recently declared a country in the middle east.

* Playing times:- I can attend the raids i promised to in this application which means keep an activity of 75% or above and ofcourse arrive prepared as always.

* To elaborate on speccing as a restoration shaman, I have chosen to leave behined threat reduction since i personally believe that really has no use whatsoever in raids. I have been raiding for 3 and a half years all in which as resto and never needed any type of threat reduction. Reduced the cost of totems in order to capable of rebooting them constantly as we move through out the instance. placed one point into Reincarnation incase of a mid fight crisis where i would be needed to ankh and help healing, that way ide have more mana and health as i go along, making it safer for me to ankh and giving me the capability to heal with enough mana capacity before potting or having to use mana tide. The rest of the talent points are pretty obvious.

* Previous guilds:- I always end up leaving a guild due to a transfer of my character to another server or the leaving of close friends with me in the guild, i tend to make friends when joining a guild early on and some people get kicked due to debates about officer supiriority or the fact that they had a fight in RL which tends to get me upset and leave the guild out of hate towards that particular officer, or i just get bored and decide to pick up and leave, though i always leave atleast a minimum of 1-2 weeks notice before actually leaving so that i wouldnt do harm to the guilds raiding schedule or recruitment. The guild i raided with in TBC was recruiting one resto shaman after another which made it too crowded for us shamans in raids, as in about 4-5 resto shamans in a 25 man raid, or 7 shamans in total in the raid which was not to my liking at all.

* Other:- I am sorry if my gear is a bit outdated but i believe i can prove my worth in raids, that said I have pretty much said what i have to say and will have to wait and see what u have to say about it. Hope this application is to ur liking and if not then i wish u good luck in ur upcoming progress in raids.

Totemist

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

[Try]Totemist, Restoration Shaman Empty Re: [Try]Totemist, Restoration Shaman

Post  Waylon Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:01 am

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com