Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]TheHighLord Prot warrior

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]TheHighLord Prot warrior Empty [Declined]TheHighLord Prot warrior

Post  Ultus Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

*Before you even consider applying, look through this list. You need to fulfill every single one of them, else dont bother applying.

1. Play wow much and i love it becose ther is no end to it you can alwas face new chalanges
2. Having 75% raidatten can be some problem for me becose of school but farming for flask food and stuff i will do
3. I been playing fury for a while just rerolled tank so im not 100% on my new spec
4. The gear i use is mostly from normal wotlk instance i just gott crit imun for heroic so i gona start farming bether gear this week
5. I can respec for raid if guild ask for it but i will probly complain but i will do it
6. I have no problem with following and understanding orders and doing what the officers and raidleaders are telling me to do.
7. I think that wow shud be played for fun and geting advansing further and further in to the game
8. Im a very social dude i talk alot (maby to much dunno) and i love to know new ppl

Character
* Nick:ThehighLord
* Class and Race: Warrior Orc
* Level: 80
* around 150 day in game
* http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Thehighlord
* Professions: Im minning and BS (only 382)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: havent downed so many bosses in pre tbc
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: i cleared all following instance whit my hunter. kara,gruul,ZA,the eye, all but illidan in BT
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Cleared all heroic raids and instances whit my hunter
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? Trade channel

Personal information:
* Sex:male
* Nationality:SWE
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? As i know i can attend for thos days and be prepaired
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Pugged a 10man Voa and guild leader gott mad about that so i left
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. As a persson im a bit of a joker never take any thing to serius and always tryes to have fun.
And i gott a bit of Dyselekti

Deeper analysis about you and your char

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
* Gear: Right now my gear sucks hard. Im aming to get the best tanking gear.
* Guild: Becose what i have seen if twisted it looks like a fun and social guild. player that are activ in guild and are online more then 1 houer a day
* WoW goals:How long i can't say not like i goona stop tomorrow. Achive to become a good tank and have loads of fun while im geting bether.No even if i get loads of bether gear and every thing i will help then get bether and get bether gear.

Ultus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

[Declined]TheHighLord Prot warrior Empty Re: [Declined]TheHighLord Prot warrior

Post  Waylon Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 pm

You failed to fill in the application right, thats not a good start.

Your gear, raid experience and lack of dedication shown in this application makes it an easy no.

Declined.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down