Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Resto druid

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Resto druid Empty [Declined]Resto druid

Post  Storbjärn Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:17 am

Character
* Nick: Storbjärn
* Class and Race: Tauren Druid
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: 30 days on this char

* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Storbj%C3%A4rn

* Professions: Can you craft something special? I have Herb and Alchemy can just do common flasks and pots.

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Havnt raid in preTBC.

Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Have killed bossen up to TK and SSC(not Vasj) with both warrior and Druid.
Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Have killed everything but havnt done OS 3d yet.
Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:

* Where and how did you hear about us? I saw when you wrote in the trade chat, dont know much about your Guild but I thinked to give it a shot and do an apply.

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Sweden
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? Yes, of course.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Atavus on Emeris, I left cause I didnt get a raid spot in raids with my druid and some other promblems with the guild it self.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents:.
I have left out Healing tocuh to improve more on HoTs instead of an big heal that has a huge cast time but its nice to have one big heal so Swiftmend is a good thing to use when u need a big instant heal. What I have specced in the balance tree is to improve my periodic effect and duration of heals and reduce the mana cost of most of them. Have tried some others variations of speec but this pure HoT specc fits me the best.

* Gear: Well the gear is has some priority but progressing with the guild in raids is more important, the gear comes with the progressing.

* Guild: Saw that you had a spot open for an resto druid and hope its good leaders and nice people in the guild.

* WoW goals: Going to play wow until they dont update it anymore and want to progress forward to new challenges , and Im willing to leave my guild mates for progressing more in the pve world of wow.

**Hope this was better ap when I didnt miss to fill in the last part that I did in the ap before, seems like it didnt want to be copied Smile**

Storbjärn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Resto druid Empty Re: [Declined]Resto druid

Post  Waylon Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm

noted.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Storbjärn Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:16 am

Ty for the time reading my ap but Im sorry to say that I found an other guild.

Storbjärn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi there.

Sorry for taking a few extra days, had to talk with Druid CL and it seems we have a healty population of active and great people playing that class atm.
Thanks for showing intresst and good luck with your new guild.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum