Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Xzir Resto Druid

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Xzir Resto Druid Empty [Declined]Xzir Resto Druid

Post  Xzir Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Character

Nick:

Xzir

Class and Race:

Tauren Druid

Level:

/played

43d + a few hrs (on this toon anyway) however this is my 2nd druid so I am pretty confident I know it inside out

A link to your gear and talents:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Xzir

Professions:

450 LW (got all fur bought patterns/trainer crap) 425 mining (Pretty much stopped due to having mining on 2 other toons at 450)

Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC:

Only started playing 3 weeks before TBC release, so never actually raided anything at the right time (ie lvl 60) although have done all since =)

Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:

On my druid + warrior all except SWP pre-3.0

Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:

All but Maly and drakes up atm

Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:

Where and how did you hear about us?

Waylon's mass spam put teh idea in my head, and then doing Hc UP run with someone (warrior beginning with L....lack of short term memory means name escapes me =P)

Personal information:

Sex: Male

Nationality: British

Playing times:

"Almost" yes...have explained my situation to Waylon (ie lots of kids + pressure job) but can make almost all at progress times

Previous guilds:

Friends guild that don't "really" raid since LK just odd run here and there, and as such I want to now further my own game as we were TBC.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:

My druid is full on resto (obviously not 0/0/71 =P) working on bog standard resto build, with my own tastes, such as living seed not replenish etc. I prefere seed due to the high usage I have of regrowth (Glyph'd + talent'd) to seed is highly important in my build. With further progress into 25m ofc, this could change as the Rejuv tick chance could become more beneficial with a greater number of healers per raid.

My gear is not hugely impressive atm, but that is more due to lack of drops rather than lack of effort (I am 1 of the worst rollers in the history of WoW) I have a relatively high +heal when tree'd but am lacking I think in my mana. My mp5 is sitting at about 250 unbuffed which again is a touch low, but both mana and regen should improve as I replace the last few bits of junk gear I have.

Since starting WoW just before TBC release I have always tried to get as much done as I possibly can in terms of progression, even if that has sometimes meant falling short of the true "end-game" (ie I never got to see SWP before 3.0) That said, with not being behind the curve for LK, I want to see and do everything that Blizzard throws at me.

Anything else that I haven't covered, please don't hesitate to through me a /w in game

Xzir

Xzir

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Xzir Resto Druid Empty Re: [Declined]Xzir Resto Druid

Post  Waylon Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:37 am

Hey X.

You did ok in our naxx run, im not impressed doh, i must say.
You did some easy player misstake, died allot and you came on vent late.

Things in your favour is that we have a resto druid going feral, so it opends up a spot, i like your mature age and attitude.
Another thing thats negative is your attendence, we talked about that and if you cant have atleast 80% attendence, im forced to recrute another druid who can jump in for that spot.
That will result in either low raiding for you or the other person, my guess will be that you both will be unhappy.

So conslusion, if you cant guarante atleast 80% attenendence i must decline your ap, take a moment to think about it, talk to your misses if shes ok with it and give me an answer.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuckbeary Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Xzir, you talk the talk but you did not walk the walk. You died at pretty much every opportunity for death in that Naxx run, and then at some where I hitherto though dying was impossible (and trust me, I push the boundaries on situations where it's possible to die). I don't know if it's because you have massive distractions or what, but you clearly weren't able to devote as much attention as raiding requires, so I'm afraid we have to decline your app. Good luck in your search.

Chuckbeary

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum