Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Sekay - Rogue

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Sekay - Rogue Empty [Try]Sekay - Rogue

Post  sekay Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Character
* Nick: Sekay
* Class and Race: Undead Rogue
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: 62 days played on this rogue (160 days on my old gnome rogue)
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. this
* Professions: Can you craft something special? i havent lvled my jewelcrafting to max yet, but i've got all old epic gem recipes Neutral
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? MC - Clear, BWL - Clear, AQ40 - up to Twin Emperors, Naxx - Spider and Plague Wing clear, Dk up to 4 Horsemen and Abomination up to Gluth ... decided to take a break from WoW at this point until TBC comes out << Everything as Rogue with the guild 'Banner der Hoffnung'
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: SSC clear, TK clear, BT clear << as rogue and shadowpriest | rerolled this rogue when we cleared BT - focused on pvp then, so i never downed anything in SWP
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? tradechat

Personal information:
* Sex: male
* Nationality: Austrian
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time to you spend ingame each day/week? i pretty much play all the time i'm not at school ...
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Banner der Hoffnung (on the german realm 'Zirkel des Cenarius') - disbanded when TBC came out | the guild of my shadowpriest disbanded after we cleared BT cause some people didn't show up for raids anymore etc
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
i'm combat since my first mc raid ... i liked it ... and i still do ... might try out mutilate sometime soon tho ... but atm i really lack crit, for trying out mutilate at 80
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? It definately lacks crit atm ... i am working on it, but there isn't going to be a big improvement without raiding gear anytime soon, because badge rewards don't really help me out with crit. i'm aiming for a lot of ap and haste (crit and hit should be enough by then)
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? don't have any guild atm ... just transfered here Smile
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? i'm not planning to stop this game anytime soon - just got so much to see in Wotlk, and definately waiting for s5 to start aswell - the thing i want to achieve in wotlk is to see the lich king dead ... hopefully not just a gimped 10 man raid version or something like that. uhmm ... well i don't know how i should leave them behind more than now actually ... and most of them are gamers aswell, so thats not a problem at all

sekay

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

[Try]Sekay - Rogue Empty Re: [Try]Sekay - Rogue

Post  Waylon Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Well writen app, i like your pre tbc experience.

noted.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

[Try]Sekay - Rogue Empty Re: [Try]Sekay - Rogue

Post  Waylon Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:24 am

accepted on try.

whisper me ingame for invite.
welcome