Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Jackell, DK

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Jackell, DK Empty [Declined]Jackell, DK

Post  Ramsez Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Character
* Nick: Jackell
* Class and Race:Death Knight, Bloodelf
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: On this charachter its 7days, but overall its somewere over 200days (Played since vannilla WoW)
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Jackell ( PS. Ive bought myself Titansteel Destroyer which is a big upgrade from the axe shown in armory since its slow with getting updated -_-)
* Professions: Can you craft something special? JC/Enchanting (Still leveling it)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Cleared everything with my Resto shaman, guild was called Deck a Dwarf on Chromaggus-EU.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Cleared everything with a guild me and a couple of X-last resort (One of the top PvE guilds) started called 'Our sick story' on Frostmane, but we transfered to Laughing skull and its now called 'Anthem'.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Cleared everything with my mage and rogue with the Guild Anthem on Laughting Skull.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none: None Sad, but i do know Hollow irl
* Where and how did you hear about us? Ive seen you guys around and when i saw u guys were recruitting all classes i decided to make a application and hopefully get accepted Smile.

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Bahraini
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? I can attend every single and the timing is perfect for me, although sometimes on thursdays i go out with my friends, but i can stay if needed Smile.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? My previous guild was back on Laughing skull, i played with them on my mage but the server was dead, i decided to make a Death Knight on this server to play with my Real life friends( I use to play on magtheridon with my resto shaman pretbc and tbc).
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.
I also wanted to add that i have been playing the game since its release and i know the game pretty well, i was able to clear everything from vannila wow(classic wow) to WOTLK, and hopefully will have the same experience with this charachter with you guys Smile

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
Well actually im applying as either Tank or DPS, basically what the guild needs, both will be mainly Unholy spec unless it is necessary due to new bosses we might meet when progressing. I'm a very big fan of searching the best specs online from top websites and guides about my class, im always ready with the required mats to enhance my spec Smile.

* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?
Well, i have just dinged 80 so my gear aint really great, BUT, I'm very active and dedicated that i promise u that you will see upgrades everyday, im aiming to get the best gear i can get before the next Raid instance thats comming up, and from what i heard the instance has many bosses that uses magic abilities and thought that it would be great to be taken as tank, and I'm pretty sure i will have the gear needed for the next raid instances before its release.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?
Well actually im not in a guild at the moment, this is my first application with this character, the reason i want to join u guys is that i wanna be able to progress in a new guild and you guys seem perfect for it, i don't care about epics, honestly, i care about progress, im that kinda of person who passes an item another person needs more then I do, thats the key to success, to help others out. Also, i dont mind wiping on any boss we are progressing! As long as we dont quit and keep trying!
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?
I really dont have a plan for how long i am gonna play this game Razz, but its been almost 4 years that ive been playing this game and i dont think i will quit anytime soon, hehe. And even though im gonna be dedicated to the guild and do everything possible to achieve our goal i dont think that it is possible to leave ure friends behind, you have alot of time with them when ure not raiding Smile. My goal that i want to achieve is success, i want to be in the guild when we down a new boss and those shouts on vents (Which i had alot of Razz ).

Please dont judge me because i lack the gear, since i promised that im active and i WILL[b] upgrade my gear everyday and be ready for the next instance as either a tank or dps Smile.

Anyways hope u guys do well even if i get declined Smile

Ramsez

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Jackell, DK Empty Re: [Declined]Jackell, DK

Post  Waylon Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 am

Declined,

1, we have a pretty healty Dk population.
2, your gear and raid experience is not what we seek, good luck finding another guild.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down