Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Ayshae - Mage

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Ayshae - Mage Empty [Declined]Ayshae - Mage

Post  Ayshae Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Character
* Nick: Ayshae
* Class and Race: Blood Elf Mage
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total 33 days 11 hours
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Ayshae
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Not atm, levelling tailoring and enchanting atm
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? With my rogue in pre tbc i cleared everything up to first 2 bosses in AQ40
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: In TBC i quit a bit before 3.0 came out and in that time i did 4/5 MH and 7/9 BT
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Everything but Malygos, aint actively raided in WotLK yet :<
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? Was checking out magtheridon realm forums and came across your application post and you sound like the kind of guild id like to get involved with to get my WotLK raiding started.

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: From Northern Ireland, now living in Wales
* Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? Will be able to meet these requirements with no problems
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? My last proper guild was a guild on Draenor called Victrix, in the end it disbanded so i decided to quit playing and focus on IRL things
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. I play a 0/53/18 spec, I believe with this spec I can pump out the most dps. With the imp scorch in my guild I can increase the damage of other casters in the raid, I think my playstyle is best fitted to FFB depsite the slightly more complex rotation for FFB compared to Arcane.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? My gear right now isn't that great and could do with quite a few improvements, the reason my gear is not quite up to scratch is due to my inactiveness so far in WotLK but I can guarantee you that will not be the case from now on and I will be looking to improve my gear substantially. I feel I lack quite a bit of SP and hit.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? From reading your guild advertisement on the forums I was impressed by how you run the guild, a mature and sensible raiding environment is something that I very much so enjoy. In past guilds it has always annoyed me when officers haven't enforced the rule of always using consumables and putting in 100% for the progress of the guild and it seems this is something you do which is what I like.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? I plan to keep playing this game for a long time. I want to achieve progress far into the game while not being fully hardcore, right now Ive transferred here with one friend and do not see how PvE progress will get in the way with him.

Last edited by Ayshae on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Ayshae

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Ayshae - Mage Empty Re: [Declined]Ayshae - Mage

Post  Waylon Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayshae Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 am

Edited to add Armory link now it's working.

Ayshae

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi there.

First of, sorry for my late respond.

Im sorry Ayshae but atm we have 2 active mages and i dont see you getting any raiding time soonish, so im sorry but good luck finding another guild.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down