Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Tetsujinn - Survival Hunter

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Tetsujinn - Survival Hunter Empty [Try]Tetsujinn - Survival Hunter

Post  Tetsujinn Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 pm

Greetings guys. Recently my guild started to fall appart , so in need of a new place where I can raid and explore the new content comming I decided to write you an application .

I`ll start with my previous gaming experience. My first character was a night elf druid on the realm called Terenas . I cleared aq20 , zg and mc with him , after that when tbc came I cleared up to tk and ssc before the big time nerfs , but 1 year ago I decided to re-roll here with a friend because Terenas sucked in any aspect except for pvp probably.

With my hunter I have experience clearing just karazhan and ZA. Before I can start raiding the next content I had to go M.I.A for 5 months during summer job. ( working as a bartender in summers on the coast ) . When I came back I had some other stuff to do and then wotlk came... in wotlk I have cleared 10 man naxx , os and voa had couple of attempts on malygos but best try was 10% left of his hp. 25 mans I have cleared 9/15 naxx , os and voa again.

My Armory link is : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Tetsujinn

More about me : I am from Bulgaria , born 18 February 1987 , living in Sofia atm with my girlfriend. Working as a bartender. My name is Michael .

About the days I am able to raid , they are different every week since I work 2 on 2 , i.e I work 2 days and have 2 days off so its not that I can say I can raid every sunday or something. I will raid every night I am not working and there is a raid assigned tho.

The thing is that the days I am working I have to be there from 8 in the morning till 11 in the evening , which is preventing me from being able to raid every day.

I know I do not meet some of the requirements , still I think I have enough of motivation and will to perform at 100% when there is an opportunity to raid.

My vision about the game is content seen > loot , hence why I`m not bothered with it rather than seeing things dying.

That was it from me , I know the application is not how you want it , but I prefer using my brain and showing some creativity , I hope that will be appreciated .

Regards , Mike.

Tetsujinn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

[Try]Tetsujinn - Survival Hunter Empty Re: [Try]Tetsujinn - Survival Hunter

Post  Waylon Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:21 am

Some parts of the ap i like, as your motivation etc.

But im concerned about yout "breaks" from wow, myself have played since korea beta and you lack periods of your wow history.

You dont mention eother bwl, aq40 or naxx at lvl 60, and on lvl 70 you dont mention MH or BT or Sunwell, you talk about instance nerfing but that dident happend until the last few months befor WoTLK came.

You reroll characters with ur friends, you cant attend a steady activity on the raids, you dont fill in the correct ap, wich we have for a reason to give as a wide view over the person who is showing intresst.

So unless you can reply to all these questions i have to say no.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetsujinn Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Alright then I`ll explain my wow history the long way.. Smile

I started my nelf druid on Terenas realm around september 2006. I lvled it for 1 month or so and then started to look for a guild and a friend of mine got me in his guild.. In there I cleared zg , aq20 and MC up to ragnaros without having the chance to kill him.. I started on terenas because I had 3 rl friends playing there btw... Here we come to december 2006 where every1 stopped raiding or at least on our realm... because of the comming TBC .

In tbc I was in a guild called Wild Wolves , where I did my first tbc raids in karazhan and gruul + magtheridon . I had to go for summer work , I am working as a bartender in the summers on the coast as the money are really good.

After I came back in september I was disappointed that ww is still at gruul , magtheridon , so I was recruited by a friend for one of the best ( I think 4-5th ) guild on the server - the guild was called Exodus. After raiding 3 months ssc and tk and wiping at al`ar 3 weeks and 1 month on vashj I decided to reroll on Magtheridon because I heard there are tones of good guilds and players.. We lvled with a friend of mine from Netherlands and I started raiding at january but I couldnt find a good guild so we formed a small guild called Not A Big Deal where we raided just ZA and Kara due to lack of members , I was raid leader in ZA there. And then end of April came so I had to go for summer work again , which was this last summer where I was in Sunny beach and I met my gf there.

After summer was over , me and her decided to move to Sofia and live together because the opportunities here are best as well as the payment. Before I can feel it , it was already november and wotlk came , and I started lvling with new hope for progression and stuff.. I joined a guild called Mind Blast , because I had a friend in there who said I am welcome there as I was guildless.. You know the rest its in the application Smile

About the deeper character analysis you require : I am survival , simply because I loved that specc in tbc and also they buffed it now so its probably the highest pve dps atm. About my gear I dont feel lacking a lot of gear , probably just need better head piece and one massive 2h wep with good amount of stats instead of the dual wield..As I pointed earlier I`m not after any particular gear , more I want to see things dying Smile
Goals in wow : See content and have a stable guild where I can laugh and raid the end game stuff.

P.S : I want to POINT that I am NOT going for summer work this summer , as me and my gf we are planning stable future and that does not include summer parties and spending all your money for stuff like chicks and drinks Very Happy I have a stable job and will stay here , so that will not be an issue so I am not going to have a long wow break.

Regards , Mike .

Tetsujinn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 pm

sounds better, cleared up some things.

talk to me ingame.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142