Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Pacpacbum -- Hunter

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Pacpacbum -- Hunter Empty [Try]Pacpacbum -- Hunter

Post  Pacpacbum Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:51 pm

The game is a big part of my daily life, I love it and I seek new challenges in it all the time so im online basicly whenever I get the chance to.
Having atleast 100% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables(potions, flasks, foodbuffs) is no problem for me.
I have full knowledge of my class, and belive I can contribute in a endgameraiding very well.
My gear is mostly from raidinginstances in Wrath of the Lich King, and have the best pve-enchants and gems in them to maximize my preformance in raids.
I have a raw PVE-specc, and if the guild asks for it I don't complain if I need to respecc for an encounter.
I have no problem with following and understanding orders and doing what the officers and raidleaders are telling me to do.
I think that taking down new bosses is what is fun about the game, and feel that the epics is only a nice bonus.
I have socialskills and like talking to people on ventrilo or ingame to get to know them better.

Character
* Nick: <Pacpacbum>
* Class and Race: <Hunter>
* Level: <80>
* /played Write how much time spend in total: Since unfortunately , my first hunter got banned because a friend that had a revenge on me... I had to start a new character , and on this character I have 24 days.But I assure you that my played time is more than I ever stayd outside. ( Epic phail... )
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Pacpacbum
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Well I mining 450 , so I can make you some bars.I also have Enchanting 325 ( leveling it ).
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: Hunter , guild < New Life > Molten Core,Onixya and Zul'Gurub.To bad I've made level 60 exactly before The Burning Crusade launched.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Karazhan , Gruul's Lair , Maghteridon's Lair , Serpentshrine Cavern , Tempest Keep , Hyjal Summit , Black Temple , and in Sunwell Plateau - Brutllus.I had to stop playing because of some real life health problems.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: In Wrath of the Lich King I've mastered all dungeons,such as : Vault of Archavon ( heroic and normal ) , Naxxramas ( heroic and normal ) , Obesidian Sancturm ( heroic and normal ) , Eye of Eternity ( heroic and normal ) .
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? I have a friend ( real life ) on this realm , named Tieb ( warrior ) ,or Waffles ( mage ) that told me that you are a pro guild looking for in-game ending.

Personal information:
* Sex: <Male>
* Nationality: <Romania>
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? -- Of course.I can play 24/7.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? -- I can not say I had a previous guild here.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. -- Well about me , I love playing World of Warcraft and basketball ( not playing basketball anymore because I got a nice 2 year suspension ) , I like eating a lot ( It's like a hobby for me ) , I like hunters and I like speaking about anything with people and also know new people , to make new friends . I play WoW for a long time now , It has become a part of my life . I also like WoW because it lets me improve my social skills . And the last thing I would like to say is that I would love entering your guild , if you need a nice , funny , social , skilled hunter ,lets just say you will not regret it , I will do my best to get out 110% out what I can do for this guild .

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. -- My talents are now Survival + Marksmanship , because it is great for dps also for raid , I don't think it suits me the best because I can play on every spec needed , Beast Master and Marksmanship , depends on the guilds request I can gladly change my talents for the best of the guilds progress .
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? --- About my gear , at the moment I have rather weak gear ( 3.400 Ap , 26.17% Crit , 227 Hit Rating ) it is basicly some Naxxramas gear combined with heroics and two crafted gears.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? -- Why would I like to join you ? Because I like finishing the game with a pro guild a guild that can provide me great PvE experiences , a guild that I can provide a good member. As I don't have a "current" guild , but I think you gives have exceptional skills.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? --- For how long ? Hehe , this is rather good question , till it ends , and we all know you can NOT finish this game . I want to achive ... end game Smile . Yes I am willing to leave my friends behind in wow for pve-progress not beacuse I am not a good friend or something like that . Just that they all at the moment are in guilds . I am fresh to the realm , leveled this hunter here to play with them . But like all reletionships it is better not to be togheter for to much beacuse it will go down . So it is better this way .

With great thanks,
Pacpacbum.

Pacpacbum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

[Try]Pacpacbum -- Hunter Empty Re: [Try]Pacpacbum -- Hunter

Post  Alcyoneus Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 am

welcome cheers

Alcyoneus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-14