Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Holy Paladin - Syko

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Holy Paladin - Syko Empty [Declined]Holy Paladin - Syko

Post  Syko Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Character
* Nick: Syko
* Class and Race: Paladin - Blood elf
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total : 14 days 10 hours 9 minutes
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.
Hope you find me in my pve gear =p - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Syk%C3%B2 -
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Cake!
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Karazhan, pug'd the rest. I mainly pvp'd before
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: All of them except BT and sunwell
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Naxx bosses, Sarathirion, Vault of Anceints, Haven't done Malyogs yet.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? /2 , Flebaz was advertising your guild and asked for a holy paladin.

Personal information:
* Sex: male
* Nationality: Malwakian
* Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? Probably
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Central havoc : not raiding anymore
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. I like pie and attractive woman.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
So far i've found it to be the most useful for raidind and heroics and pvp at the same time.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?I lack spell power, i haven't been able to get it faster because i've been pugging my gear and pugs are painstaking. I'm aiming for holy gear.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?
I want to join the guild to chat and raid.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? I dont know how long i'll be playing this game for, I've been playing for 3 years and never knew when i'll be permanently stopping. I don't need to leave my freinds behind for wow-progress because they play on the same server. If they didn't, then no i would not leave them behind for wow progression.

Syko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Holy Paladin - Syko Empty Re: [Declined]Holy Paladin - Syko

Post  Waylon Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi there.

I hoped you would make a better application.
"killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Karazhan" Whats up with that?

We talked about your attendence but ansvering "probebly" is not a good way to show your best features.

And your atelnts are a complete mess when it comes to raiding, with us you have the best possible raid spec when you raid and then you are ree to choose what spec you want then your not raiding.

I`ll have to consider it, i hoped more from you.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Syko Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah the first one is my mistake i didnt answer the question fully, I answered with probably because it's never certain that you would accept me and, I go to university and it takes up some of my time in which i might not come to a raid, i asked an officer who was advertising your guild and he told i would have to inform an officer and it wouldn't be much of a problem. I cant answer yes directly when its not true. =p As for my spec, as i told you its fine for me to do heroics, raids and pvp so i'd have a few talents here and there that aren't required for pve much, eg Unyielding faith, or imp righteous aura. I'm sorry i didn't clear it off for you but i thought you'd notice why my spec isn't target at raiding only when you saw that i pvp and pvp'd alot Pre-wotlk. As for the TBC Information, i was in a guild called Sanity but on US, i switched to EU to play with my friends =3.

Syko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:14 pm

We recruted another Paladin.

Declined

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11