Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]holy paladin

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]holy paladin Empty [Declined]holy paladin

Post  mayuki Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Character
* Nick: Mayuki
* Class and Race: Blood Elf Paladin
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total 87days 15 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Mayuki
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Nopp Im lvling my professions atm =(
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC:/
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:With what class and what guild? Paladin (Mayuki) 4/5TK 9/9 BT 5/6 SSC With the guild ''Fudged'' on the server Bloodfeather
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:Cleared OS VOA Naxx normal and 2quarters of hc with the guild ''Dynamic''
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:Tyrany
* Where and how did you hear about us? From Tyrany

Personal information:
* Sex:Female
* Nationality:Im from Belguim
* Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? I think so =)
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Dynamic got disbanded
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. Not really =)

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

Ive started 3years ago with wow Lvling a orc warlock,
got bored and with tbc i started a blood elf paladin on server Bloodfeather . When wotlk came i transfered to Maggy server becouse the pve on maggy is alot better Very Happy prewotlk ive raided like evry raid instnace except sunwell wiht my guild ''Fudged'' on Bloodfeather server ''fudged'' was the new ''Jinxed'' also a good raiding guild but that guild got disbanded the raid leader started a new guild named ''Fudged'' =)

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. Ive chosen the standard holy spec, with a few points in prot and ret.

its like this :

With paladins, ciritcal healing is very important, thats why i chose the 5/5 talent Conviction in the ret tree.

Blessing of kings is a must, thus ive specced 5 points into this.

a few pointers at my holy spec : Judgements of the Pure : 15% faster casting only for a fast Judgement of the Cursader + 3%
increased crit chance (putted some points in this ret talent for this combo)
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?

My gear is concentrated arround SP, int and regen. Having the most spellpower so i can heal more for the same amount of mana is my priority.
Atm, i have the feeling i lack a bit of SP, due some lvl70 epics Sad I didnt obtain it because i didnt saw it drop, and i have bad luck with rolls

* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?I think you guys are Skilled and got brains =)
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?
im gonna play wow till the developers rly fuck it up (like they are doing right now). If Ulduar doesnt bring a major change to the now Raidscene, i think wow will have a shorten lifespan then expected. Tho i will keep on playing prolly =)
And yes, i will not make an excuse for not coming to a raid with 'i was helping an RL friend'.

mayuki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

[Declined]holy paladin Empty Re: [Declined]holy paladin

Post  Waylon Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:22 pm

"Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? I think so =)"

This concerns me, if you cant reach 80% or higher attendence your at the wrong place, we dont need another holy paladin atm, only one that meets all our req and will make a contribution to the guild and raids, and reading from your application i have a hard time you are that person.

Your ofcoz most welcome to convince me im wrong.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HirkeN Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Well, since we currently got 2 active holy paladins in the guild i would decline this, and when i looked at you in armory i can see lack of enchans low gems etc etc.. But up to Waylon.

HirkeN

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Forzze Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:23 pm

omagad gife female in the guild xDDD

Forzze

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Since you cant be bothered to reply and we recruted another paladin, your declined.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down