Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Onishiri - Enh Shaman

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Onishiri - Enh Shaman Empty [Try]Onishiri - Enh Shaman

Post  onishiri Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Character
* Nick: Onishiri
* Class and Race: SHAMAN ( Enhancement) ORC
* Level: 80 ofc
* /played Write how much time spend in total 30days 21hours
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Onishiri
* Professions: Nothing special alch419 herb450
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: i start playing in wow 1 year before expansion but then i dont know which class choose so i stop leveling m pala and warr near level 50
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: in tbc i fast leveling resto druid NE and with my guild PathFinders i clear all bosses in TBC before nerfs ofc
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: OS 10/25man clear, naxx10 clear and naxx25man 13/15
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? My friend saw information on general

Personal information:
* Sex: male
* Nationality: Poland
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? ofc i can play 7 days at week in gimp i have near 100% attendance
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? GIMP this is very good guild with imba ppl but we have problem with setup and good geared ppl still leave us so we must gear up new ppl
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. i play in wow hmm near 3 years i think, maybe little more i have good experience as dps/tank and healer.. i very like this game so i play always when i have time and farm food,gold,emblems or gear. IF you can give my spot for all raids/almost all please decline this apply because i wanna raid i dont like siting on orgrimmar or undercity

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: 16/55/0 i think its one of the bst enh shaman build... ofc if you have marksman hunter in guild i can change build 20/51/0 but atm i think my build is good. UR for more ap, imp windfury totem for more haste, elemental devastation for more melee crit, SR for mana regen, Feral spirit for healing and more dps... if you have mm hunter i can change build 20/51/0 and reduce cd on shocks (Reverberation) for more dps
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? i dont hvae imba gear but i still work on it. i really need better head,wrists,feet and 1 trinket. i still farm instance 5man for emblem and epic loot but i think im lootimmune on this shaman ;P i have good weapons but ofc i can found better (fucking naxx25man plate loot ;( ) i can make really good dps... but like all ppl i wanna be best so i need better gear ( T7/T7.5). i really love raiding and i dont have pressure for epix i only wanna raid with good ppl and make good progress ( i mean clear all bosses bofre nerfs like 30% on tbc :O )
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? 1st you cant give me more epix because you have progress the same as we have ( ye naxx25 14/15 but is only one boss Razz ) i only wanna raid with good guild with stable lineup.... with experienced ppl etc.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? yes i leave my friends hmm 3 years ago when i start playing... i think i will play this game as long as i can so 1st wow will die and then i will stop playing ;P

onishiri

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

[Try]Onishiri - Enh Shaman Empty Re: [Try]Onishiri - Enh Shaman

Post  Waylon Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:14 pm

noted, a good application.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com