Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Alcyoneus - holy priest

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Alcyoneus - holy priest Empty [Try]Alcyoneus - holy priest

Post  Alcyoneus Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:43 am

Character
* Nick: Alcyoneus (or simply Alcy)
* Class and Race: UD Priest
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total : 16d 4h
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Alcyoneus
* Professions: tailor 425 / ench 420 / i can make Wispcloak, leg enchants,(and soon 22 slot bags, if it counts Razz)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: none
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Gruul, Maggy
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: OS 10/25, VoA 10/25, Naxx (spider Quarter)
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? saw in pub chat

Personal information:
* Sex: dude
* Nationality: Latvian, but now live in Ireland
* Playing times: every day, 17pm - 2-3am server time, sometimes even more.
* Previous guilds: Attitude. Left becouse a lot of slackers, and guild wasnt to serious about raiding as i would want it to be. Couldnt clear content becouse everytime someone had to go in the middle of encounter or just go afk.
* Other: yeah, i know i dont have that much exp. in TBC, but what can i say, i wasnt into the game as i am now. Ofc it would be easier to just pick up guy with elite gear, who has no fun in putting all of him into guild, but i like to play with online buddies and i am dedicated to my goals. I realy enjoy the game aspect where so different people go for the same goal. I respect the better ones and i can promise i would put my heart into the guild. (heh a but of drama queen Razz )

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: i chose these talents becouse it suits me best for long fights, where my duty is to keep all guild topped up, and thats why i go for spirit, and ofc clearcasting is always for those who need focused healing. And why i went for Divine spirit , its simple, now a lot of classes benefit from it. And with these talents i feel a lot more stable in raids.
* Gear: My gear is mostly around Naxx10 level, and the reason is simple, like i mentioned above, i have had bad times with guilds. I feel that i could use a bit more haste, but aren't that much gear with haste which suits my talent build, but i try to compensate with other stats, so i could always to my job on top level. My aim isnt high, just to have gear which is acceptable for officers so i could raid, and so i could do what i do best, not worrieng that my gear will fail my needs.
* Guild: I have heard a lot good about your guild, and it sounds serious. You here a lot of things, like ; We are serious guild lfm, Serious raiding guild looks for random healer... , and u just dont buy it, but this guild has reputation, and dedication, and ambitions which i find like my own. I want to raid with guys who puts best effort to make encounter easier for their mates. And i think u bring a proffesionalism to game, what makes guild stand out from others. And i expect to have great raid exp with guys i can trust in raid.

* WoW goals:I plan to play this game till it ends... maybe with expansion nr8 or nr9, who knows... but ill than i will play it as long as i have some goal to reach in game( and they are a looot Rolling Eyes ). My goal is to play game as best as i can, and to be in guild known to be one of guild with best players. And in the end, I think friend will understand that if he isnt serious about game and u are, and u want to move ahead, he wont minfd a bit, and if he will, than he will have a reason to get serious.

Alcyoneus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

[Try]Alcyoneus - holy priest Empty Re: [Try]Alcyoneus - holy priest

Post  Waylon Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:06 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Well written ap, i liked it.

Iknow we might have a priest that will tone down his raiding coz of irl issues so their seems to be a raid spot open.

/w me ingame for a chatt

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down