Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Melotic Level 80 Holy Priest

3 posters

Go down

[Try]Melotic Level 80 Holy Priest Empty [Try]Melotic Level 80 Holy Priest

Post  Melotic Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Character
* Nick: Melotic
* Class and Race: Blood Elf Priest
* Level: 80
* played Write how much time spend in total: Almost 2 years
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Melotic
* Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: Onixya only. (started playing the game after TBC came out)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: ZA, Magtheridon, Karazan, Gruul, BT. (almost all bosses other than sunwell)
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: Naxx, Naxx HC, OS, OS HC, VoA, VoA HC.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none: Aseeri
* Where and how did you hear about us? Three of my friends are in the same guild. (Aseeri, Totemist, Hollow)

Personal information:
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Bahrain
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid: Yes i will be available for all raids unless something unavoidable happens
* Previous guilds: Never been with a guild before
* Other: I am a student at NYIT university. so i have a lot of free time which i play wow with most of the time.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write at least a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: I am a Holy priest. I leveled while Holy by spamming dungeons and never wanted to go back. Ive tried playing as a shadow priest but it did not suit me. i play as a discipline priest when i PvP.
* Gear: Gear is not very important to me but the experience in the game and all the raids and dungeons it has to offer will satisfy me. but obviously to do so you will have to obtain gear. I am currently almost epic geared except for head, neck, and leggings. My gear consists of HC dungeons, badges, and from all the raids.
* Guild: I have not been in a guild before so i wouldn't know exactly =p. but i have been watching you guys raid and your a fun guild. plus this way ill be able to raid with my friends Totemist, Aseeri not just in game but in real life cause we all live close to each other and know each other well. so that will help while i'm raiding.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achieve? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?: Almost all my friends play wow. Not necessarily in the same server but they know the deal when something comes up in wow. So if i was able to join this guild they will know that raiding days are for raiding so that wont be an issue at all.

Melotic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

[Try]Melotic Level 80 Holy Priest Empty Re: [Try]Melotic Level 80 Holy Priest

Post  Totemist Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:01 am

First of all Melotic's a female. Second of all she's 43 years old. Third of all, she is a woman so i see no reason not to invite her specially when we have a dilema with the shortrage of women in the guild atm.

Totemist

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Totemist Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:05 am

* Other: I am a student at NYIT university. so i have a lot of free time which i play wow with most of the time.

Does this mean u have free time because ur in NYIT? so im guessing the uni sucks balls then?

Totemist

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi there Melotic.

Your ap is noted, try contact me ingame for a chatt.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down