Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Yahpp - Paladin Lvl 80

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Yahpp - Paladin Lvl 80 Empty [Try]Yahpp - Paladin Lvl 80

Post  Yahpp Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:51 am

Hey everyone Smile

Character

* Nick:

Yahpp

* Class and Race:

Blood Elf Paladin

* Level:

* /played Write how much time spend in total.

8 days, 17 hours, 28 minutes

* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Yahpp

* Professions: Can you craft something special?

Not yet, didn't choose my proffs yet, im going to do that soon i hope though. didnt choose which proffs to be perfectly honest Smile

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC:

cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20. Thats all.

With what class and what guild?

PreTBC i had a warrior on Skullcrusher US

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:

In TBC i had a rogue on Mazrigos/Outland EU, cleared Karazhan, Gruul, SSC and MH. Thats all

* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:

Haven't killed any bosses in WoTLK yet, i leveled my rogue (which im not playing on anymore) to 80 then i stopped playing on him

* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:

*Empty*

* Where and how did you hear about us?

Waylon said that they're looking for Holy paladins for their raids and since i am looking for a cool guild i decided to apply, had a small chat with him as well to see how your guild is, you guys seem cool. Smile

Personal information:

Im going to say 18 since im turning 18 on the 3rd of February

* Sex:

Male

* Nationality:

Kuwait

* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid?

I'll show up fully prepared for the raids and on time. and yes i can attend those raid-days, but im not very sure about thursday since its the weekend. Most thursdays im sitting at home with friends over so it shudnt be a big problem

* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?

I didnt join any guild on my paladin.

* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Yes, i enjoy pvp'ing as well so if you're looking for a healbot to pvp with it wont hurt to ask me Smile. Even if i dont get in this guild you can still ask me if i wanna pvp. I had a small 5man pvp team on my rogue back on my old server, 2 rogues, 1 mage and 2 druids. It was so much fun ^_^

Deeper analysis about you and your char:

So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

My paladin, this is my first healer-char i leveled above level 60, and i have to say, i've been eager to hit 80 so i can respec to Holy and heal in raids, i enjoy competing with other healers to get top on healing meters and i enjoy healing the main tank mostly. I've always wanted a healer but they are somewhat of a pain to level up, paladins are the least painful and ret spec is just awesome :p.
I cant wait to get in a raid and heal Razz .. also i hope to do some heroics or whatnot on my paladin since i just recently hit lvl 80 and i need to gear up if not a little before hitting up 10man raids and 25man raids.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.

Im Holy spec, and as i said earlier i enjoy healing in raids and i hope to be the best healer i can so we can be a powerful team. Smile

* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?

My gear are usually from quest rewards, except for my mace which i bought off the AH, i felt that it is a very nice upgrade and it would stay with me for a while so thats why i bought it, i hopefully wish to do heroics to get geared up before raiding as well. I havent been able to obtain it faster because i just hit 80 and an hour after that Waylon asked me if i wished to join the guild. So i agreed and thats why im applying now. Smile

* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?

I want to join you because you seem like a laid-back guild and progress quite well. And i hope i become an important asset to the guild someday. Smile

* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?

I have been playing WoW for over 3 years by now if im not mistaken. I had a lvl 60 warrior pre tbc, then after a while i quit and then TBC came out and when i wanted to come back i found out that my account has been hacked for god knows how long. After that i leveled a rogue on Mazrigos Eu to 70 and pve'd and pvp'd a bit then transfered him to Outland, played with some friends then stopped a while after WoTLK came out, thats when i made this pally and leveled it and this is where im at not. Smile

I hope to enjoy my time playing WoW, doing new stuff every now and then, making new friends and also experiencing new stuff Smile

Thank you for reading,

Yahpp

Yahpp

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

[Try]Yahpp - Paladin Lvl 80 Empty Re: [Try]Yahpp - Paladin Lvl 80

Post  Waylon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 am

Yahpp wrote:
and i have to say, i've been eager to hit 80 so i can respec to Holy and heal in raids, i enjoy competing with other healers

noted.
I liked this part, give me another /w ingame.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down