Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nåíshå- Mage

2 posters

Go down

Nåíshå- Mage Empty Nåíshå- Mage

Post  Nåìshå Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Character
* Nick:Nåíshå
* Class and Race:Mage Blood Elf
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total:44 days,1hour,43 minutes
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=N%C3%A5%C3%ADsh%C3%A5
* Professions: Can you craft something special?JC and Tailoring,im thincking of removing Tailoring and go Alchemy or something,dont thinck i can craft special things.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild?i did not play in preTBC,but i killed Nefarion and Onyxia in some pugs at lvl 80 with my mage ofc.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC:Karazhan and Gruul,after that i had to take a break from wow, so i can learn to get accepted to university
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK:VoA 10/25, OS 10/25 (no drakes up), Naxx 10/25, EoE 10 man
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us?i made some pugs with a few of the guilds members,they all where good geared,and i recently saw on forums,that you are recruiting mages so i thought i might give it a try.

Personal information:
* Sex:male
* Nationality:Romanian
* Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? shoud not be a problem,only sunday i wont be able to attend to raids.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? Chaos BC was getting very inactive,and Kyon couse it disbanded.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.
I know my english isent the best,but my speaking is better then my spelling Smile,im always prepared for raids and always show up earlier then needed for them.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
my current talent spec is 57/3/11,i like the spell rotation very much,and has a nice amount of damage,the only problem woud be its heavy mana consumption.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?
a better weapon,and a better trinket i suppose are the biggest problems at this time,wasent able to get better trinkets since they rarely droped in naxx,and better weapon always lost at the rolls Sad,and i really need to get the Shoulder enchant from Sons of Hodir.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?
i woud like to meet new people,to have fun with,and having progress with.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?i will continue to play this game for shure for the next 1-2 years,biggest goal woud beto raid endgame content with nice people.

Nåìshå

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Nåíshå- Mage Empty Re: Nåíshå- Mage

Post  Waylon Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 am

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com