Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Forzze - Rogue

2 posters

Go down

[Try]Forzze - Rogue Empty [Try]Forzze - Rogue

Post  Forzze Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Character
* Nick: Forzze (transfered from Chromaggus)
* Class and Race: Rogue/Undead
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: 149days
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory profiles or something else, pref armory: Armory Link
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Mining 450/ Engy 441 atm
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? Unfortunately couldnt play wow in preTBC i know its not a big goal but i was in all oldschool raids and killed all the bosses durning TBC
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: i cleared Gruul`s Lair and SSC (all exept Vashi) with my first raid guild Chimera but guild was disbanded. Then was a long time of PVP. And with my last guild on Chrommagus we cleared TK (all exept Sunstrider) Then i was trying to join guild name Nada, was in a kind of a Trial there, durning this period cleared BT.
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? Heard about u in trade chanel ^^

Personal information:
* Sex:male
* Nationality: Russian
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time to you spend ingame each day/week? sure i can. Not working atm so got a lot of time to play Wow. Spending about 8-10h per each day a week.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? The guild name East Dragon, going to leave it anyway cuz many of members are too slow in lvling there are about 5-6 ppl of 80lvl and as for me i cant wait till next expansion will come, want to raid!!!
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here. To my opinion all guild members need to be kind and understand what they are doing in this game and what their role in Raid for example. They need to help and understand each other. Everyone need to know how to play his/her in game class. If guild doesnt have all this things ...then its better to disband it, if its ok with it then u can reach "stars" I can propose skill, understanding and help among my guildmates.

So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic.
Actually was lvling (doing quests etc.) in mutilate cuz i needed burst damage.Now Ima combat/swords specc 7/51/13 this spec doesnt have great burst damage but it has owsome sustained dps and this thing is great for raids.
Going to try some raid mutilate in future.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?
Well the most annoying thing for me when i hit 80 was crit. It was damn low,trying to rise it as much as possible. Now iam hunting for chest in KEB faction and farming mats for JC ring and neck trying to get all that i can from this game (i mean gear) without going to Naxx,trying to be prepared for some raids
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics?
Well Maggy(realm) is smth new for me. New ppl new guilds. Its kinda hard to choose the one u need here but i think u are nice guys and it will be nice for me to join u.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress
Iam person who always have smth unreachable and iam doing my best to get to it as soon as possible. Now my main goal is to find new friends here on Maggy and get some new exp in Wotlk raids with my guild mates.

Forzze

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

[Try]Forzze - Rogue Empty Re: [Try]Forzze - Rogue

Post  Waylon Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:22 am

nice written, and i like your activity

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11