Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Rogue Kovokolous

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Rogue Kovokolous Empty [Declined] Rogue Kovokolous

Post  Kovokolous Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:34 am

Character
* Nick:Kovokolous
* Class and Race:Rogue Undead
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: i have 107 with my alliance priest, 95 with my alliance rogue , 40 with my horde priest, 34with my rogue horde. i play 12 hours per day or more
* A link to your gear and talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Kovokolous
* Professions: Can you craft something special? im enchanter and roling lw my alter
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: when i was alliance befor 4 years with my Alliance rogue and the first guild. we raid UBRS 10 ppl and we did all till AQ 40
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: all except BT we wipe alot at illidari council then wotlk came and guild disband :S
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: half naxx 10, VOA + VOA HC, Os + OS HC all with pug
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? in lfg recruiting new some healers for raiding

Personal information:
* Sex:Mail
* Nationality: Hellenic (Known as Greek...)
* Playing times: atleast 80% raidattendence or more and still farming the needed consumables sun-thur 19:00-22:30 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? ofc, yes
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? no cooperation no proggres no organise
* Other: -
Deeper analysis about you and your char: im quite guy with sence of humor i like jokes and never give up! i respect those worth respect and i dont like get in trubles
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Talents: my talent tree is made this way just to farm strath more easy to get gold and buy epics and be good geared to find a good guild to start Smile
* Gear: my gear is very crap atm i lack in HR, i dont care about gearing whatever drops and feet on me and can be mine it is welcome i always like have the best gear as everybody ofc but i dont get mad or angry if somthing gose to some one else that need it:D
* Guild: its seems you are beter organized than my previus very young and smal guild and i always wanted to be member of an end guild Very Happy you aiming for the top like what im looking for
* WoW goals: im from the guys that was w8ing 45 days to open the first wow server in europe and the 14 guy ding 60 on my server Very Happy
im very social and i like make friends but this is just a game for entertimend so its very thin the line betwin friends and progress :S some time you loose friends from progress and some time you loose progress for friends Very Happy

Last edited by Kovokolous on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Kovokolous

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Rogue Kovokolous Empty Re: [Declined] Rogue Kovokolous

Post  Forzze Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:41 am

tell me plz what is your main offensive abbility in raid ?
since u got combat i can guess that it is sinister strike ...but when i looked at your spec i found intresting thing --->
u got 0 points in improved sinister-strike ??
can u explain why?

Forzze

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kovokolous Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:22 am

ok after i ding 80 a real life problem keep me away for a month from wow
and now im rushing get gear with the more funn and fast way Very Happy
now my offencive ability is fan of knives and its not for raiding is only for aoe farming
ofc as i told you im farming Strath and im aoe it, i need fast CD on evasion, sprint and max dps, thats why vile poison... and with fan of knives and killing spree i became the ultimate farming machine gather almost 1000 gold per 3 hours. to get enaught money to buy epics and after i get epics i can start do 25 man dungeons and after get some good gear i dont have to looking around for a guild, but i belive end guilds like you want have member with imba gear and they inv them much more easy than noob gear players
but when you inv me in your guild ill change my talents to raiding rogue Ofc!
and if my CL tell me be dagger spec ill change to multilate if want me as combat swords- fist ill change to combat sword - fist... Smile

Kovokolous

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Forzze Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 am

i`am really sorry for late answer.
i like your creativity about your spec and the way of grinding ingame stuff, but unfrotunately i will decline your application, since we got 2 very active rogues atm +we got about 5 more with like 60-80% of raidattendence and better gear than yours...and iam not sure u will be able to get a spot in our raids.
but anyway thank u for your application and good luck in your search of other guild.

Forzze

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down