Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Try]Combat Rogue apply

3 posters

Go down

[Try]Combat Rogue apply Empty [Try]Combat Rogue apply

Post  Kingfirst2000 Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:17 pm

* Nick: Ingame: sou
* Class and Race: Undead rogue
* Level: 80
* /played Write how much time spend in total: 23 days on my rogue character, have been raiding since the start of TBC
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory.
* Professions: Can you craft something special? no, right now im lvling up my enchanting skill
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: i wasn't raiding preTBC but in TBC, i downed up to Ragnaros in MC
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: i have the most of my exp from my old main ( dwarf hunter ) .. cleared Kara, Grull, Za & ssc
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: cleared Voa 10/25man, OS 10/25man, plague quater on heroic & and a few bosses in some other quaters in naxx. note that if have exp with all bosses in naxx 25/10man, from friends, movies & tacts from wowhead
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none:
* Where and how did you hear about us? i have been in heroics and pugs with members from your guild. They all looked well geared and i thought that it must be a very serius raiding guild. later ive seen that you was recruiting in general chat, that's on of the reason why i make this apply.

Personal information:
* Sex: male
* Nationality: Im from Denmark
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? yes, it would work out perfectly for me.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? i have been in Exilium & Boctok, the reason why i leaved Exilium was that the raid times wasn't that perfect for me, so i wasn't able to attend in every raid and almost never got invited to raids for that reason.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic. i belive that my guildmates need to be kind a can take criticism. i also belive that everyone need to know their class to boost the guild as much as possible. I will always to my best to help my guildmates, i treat people the way i would like to be treated myself, i will bring full attention in raids and do what my raidleader tells me to do.

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. im Combat mace / sword because i have tried many specs, i have read about a lot of specs. But this spec is imo the spec with highest dmg output. ( 18/53/0 )
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? im farming for my T7 atm, i have been useing my badges of heroism on miscellaneous ( trinkets and neck etc. ) because i thought i would be able to obtain my T7 through raid drops. but ive just been very unlucky. im Enchanting all my gear so i can do the maximal dps ( that was why i'm lvling enchanting, so i can enchant my rings ).
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? this guild seems very nice and friendly, it's just what i have been looking for. i think your guild is alot more sirius than my current guild, after what i have seen.
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? Im not planning to drop wow, out in the distant future i really hope to achiev most raids 10/25. yes, im willing to leave my old guildmates behind.

note; I haven't checked this for spelling errors

Kingfirst2000

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

[Try]Combat Rogue apply Empty Combat rogue apply - armory link

Post  Kingfirst2000 Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 pm

in the apply i just posted, i forgot to make a link to my armory profile. here it is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Scou .. and my nick ingame is Scou, not Sou
im sorry.

Kingfirst2000

Back to top Go down

[Try]Combat Rogue apply Empty Re: [Try]Combat Rogue apply

Post  Waylon Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forzze Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm

first of all your spec aint good...if u go combat u cant miss blade twisting talent, tell me why u missing it ?
second u kinda lack of hit raiting and u got too many expertize for combat spec, that means u dont know how much hit/expertise u need at all
u said that u read a lot of about differnet specs and the one u using now is mega-spec ...can u link where did u get that information about your spec?

Forzze

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

[Try]Combat Rogue apply Empty combat rogue reply

Post  Kingfirst2000 Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:59 pm

yes, the reason why i haven't specced in blade twisting is, that the spec has changed, in the old blade twisting it only gives you a chance to daze your enemy for a few secs. So that makes it only viable for pvp. - so i'll change my talents a little. - i use mace / sword simply because i haven't been able to obtain a mace OH or sword MH of that item lvl

i know im in lack of hit-raiting atm. and that's what im working on. i have some gear in the bank for more hit ( +85 ), but then i would miss +195 power.

Kingfirst2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Forzze Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm

u need to pay more attention to your spec in future and u need to change it anyway ....still, i didnt get any link about your spec that i asked ....
if u tell me how many hit rating/expertise u need for combat spec u can just wisp me in the game for inv , otherwise sorry xDD

p.s -sorry for that kinda cruel method...but if u want to join good guild u need to act like a professional i know its kinda difficult to know everything ...but i need a exp ppl ,especilay u as a rogue so wisp me when u find some information about hit caps (i need all of them yellow,white and poisons hit caps ) good luck xDD

Forzze

Back to top Go down

[Try]Combat Rogue apply Empty combat rogue apply - hit caps

Post  Kingfirst2000 Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am

From my knowledge:

Yellow attack cap: 99 hitrating
Poison cap: 315 hitrating
White dmg cap: around 750 hitrating
Expertise cap: 26 all over 26 expertise would be a waste of gems / enchant

All this including 5/5 precision, which i assume all of us pve rogues have.
Stay above 315 hitrating atleast.

Kingfirst2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Forzze Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:16 am

great job ...wisp me for inv

Forzze

Back to top Go down