Twisted Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]80 Blood Elf Mage

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]80 Blood Elf Mage Empty [Declined]80 Blood Elf Mage

Post  Knossos Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Nick: Jelina
* Class and Race: Blood Elf Mage
* Level:80
* /played Write how much time spend in total I have played about 14days
* A link to your gear and talents: A profile linked through either armory ctprofiles or something else, pref armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&n=Jelina
* Professions: Can you craft something special? Working on my proffesions, just dinged to 80..
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in preTBC: With what class and what guild? none
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in TBC: Every thing except Sunwell
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WoTLK: None yet, just dinged so.. but im a fast learner
* Person(s) in guild vouching for you, leave empty if none: Hirken hes my irl mate and i was in hes tbc guild called Afterlife which cleared everything except sunwell..
* Where and how did you hear about us? My IRL friend thats in the guild

Personal information:
* Sex: Boy
* Nationality: Sweden
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid sun-thur 19:00-23:00 and still show up fully prepared for every raid? Yeah ofc..
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them? eXtreme and Afterlife (Afterlife was an Alliance guild which i played in tbc) I leaved eXtreme because it disbanded and Afterlife disbanded when wotlk came out because hirken started with a paladin on magtheridon.
* Other: Is there anything else you want to add, do it here.

Deeper analysis about you and your char: I'm a good player that can play my class etc.
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic. I know how too specc pve and pvp

* Talents: Explain why you have the specc you have, why it suits you the best and other things concerning the topic. Since i just dinged to 80 im still frost since its better for lvling.
* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why havent you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for? I know it's not good but I can gear up fast.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us? What is it that you think we have that your current guild lacks except more epics? Becuase my friend is in the guild and you seem to be a very good guild
* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress? I just want to have fun and play with my friends.

Knossos

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

[Declined]80 Blood Elf Mage Empty Re: [Declined]80 Blood Elf Mage

Post  Waylon Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:13 pm

noted

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Waylon Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:21 pm

We have a healty population of Mages, and they are all active, with ur experience and gear I have to decline you.

gl finding another guild.

Waylon
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://twistedfaith.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down